Alliance SI is a leading electrical and communications infrastructure company that has been designing, installing and managing quality electrical and telecommunications projects for 40 years. Our offices are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and we offer our services to a wide range of clients throughout Australia and internationally.
We are seeking a diligent, enthusiastic, Project Administrator to join our Melbourne Branch, working part-time (20 hours per week, 4 days, flexible).
The duties of the role are varied however the core responsibility is to provide a high level of every day administration support and customer service to key stakeholders.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the Projects team with administrative tasks, such as collating project documentation, completion of O&M manuals, maintaining the SimPRO job schedule,
- Processing Work orders,
- Invoicing and accounts receivable function,
- Supporting stakeholders in quality assurance and work health safety compliance and,
- Providing any other administrative support as required.
Contact us if you:
- Have experience within a similar role,
- Are computer savvy (proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate Excel skills)
- Experience with job management software, (SimPRO experience preferred),
- Have exceptional attention to detail,
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders,
- You are a team player who enjoys multitasking and works in a fast-paced environment and
- You can think on your feet and out of the box!
Alliance SI is built on values of Excellence, Service, Integrity and Passion, whilst ensuring a safety focused culture. This is a fantastic part-time opportunity to join a growing company and receive competitive remuneration based on experience and ability. The work will be varied and interesting with the opportunity to develop personally and professionally, in a supportive environment.
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career working for a highly respected Company apply today! Send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!