Successfully engineering, installing and supporting diverse electrical and communications infrastructures for 38 years has ensured providing environmentally sensitive support has become an Alliance SI mantra.
I was very happy with the work on the weekend and this has given me a great sense of confidence in the team and process.” Steven Rath, Fairfax Media
Our support specialists often work with clients to tailor maintenance programs to best suit the operational needs of their businesses. With an approach based upon the principles of Reliability Centred Maintenance, our support focuses on optimising plant uptime and minimising whole of life cost. By utilising a mix of condition monitoring technologies with traditional physical de-isolated servicing, this can be done whilst minimising disruption to operations.
The range of support services we can offer includes:
- Servicing of Air Circuit Breakers, including calibration testing of Protection Relays
- Thermographic surveys and ultrasonic profile measurement
- Power quality analysis, including load profile and harmonic spectrum
- Periodic statutory maintenance including emergency light testing, testing and tagging of electrical appliances and injection testing of Residual Current Devices (RCDs)
- Testing or earthing systems to Australian Standards
- Chemical and electrical testing of battery systems
- Testing of Power Factor Correction systems
- Hospital body and cardiac protected area testing
- Testing of lightning protection systems
- Servicing of generators and automatic transfer systems
- Programmed inspections of general lighting and electrical distribution boards
- Maintenance history tracking and monitoring of asset degradation through maintenance management software
- 24/7 breakdown and react support
Alliance SI provides support and maintenance services to all clients, in all industries and environments, from Hospitals and Aged Care Facilities, to Data Centres, Financial Service Providers, Educational Institutions and Telecommunications organisations.
These services can be provided from 270 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand on a 24 x 7 basis and can be arranged to commence with a project for its duration or on an ongoing basis. Our support specialists are motivated to work with clients to ensure their support services are aligned with the Alliance SI best solution possible offering.
With solutions incorporating design, local authority applications, consumer mains upgrades and installation, contingency planning, disaster recovery and emergency systems, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Equipment and DC power systems, Alliance SI has the robust capacities and expertise to resolve all client infrastructure challenges.