Opportunities exist for qualified Electrical and Communications technicians to join the team.
These are great opportunities to join a growing company and receive a fantastic hourly rate based on experience and ability, uniform and PPE will be provided. The work will be varied and interesting with the opportunity of overtime, dependent on work requirements. There is also an opportunity to develop personally and professionally, with continued mentoring from Site Supervisors and Project Managers.
Alliance SI is a leading electrical and communications cabling contracting company that has been designing, installing and managing quality electrical and telecommunications projects for over 40 years.
At Alliance SI we pride ourselves on Excellence, Service, Integrity and Passion. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane we can offer our services to a wide range of clients across Australia and New Zealand.
These roles will be predominately completing electrical and telecommunications projects including power, lighting and communications cabling.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Installation and commissioning of commercial communications systems within a data centre and completing commercial fit outs
- Mentoring and coaching apprentices to progress into an experienced technician.
- Construction of Communication cabinets, cable pulling and terminations
- Actively contributing your technical experience within a team of professional, skilled, installation technicians
- Liaising with Company clients
- Contributing to the maintenance of a safe working environment
Apply online today if you:
- Hold your A Grade Electrical Licence;
- Have your ACMA Licence with endorsements of Structured and Fibre Optics with a minimum of 4 years industry experience;
- WHS White Card;
- Have a minimum 2 years of industry experience within the electrical and communications industry, specifically working within data centres and completing commercial fit outs;
- Ability to perform electrical maintenance in commercial and industrial
- Are a team player, who has a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Have excellent safety awareness and a meticulous attention to detail to maintain a high standard of workmanship.
- Revised Enterprise Agreement currently pending approval, offering some fantastic benefits, 36 hour week, incremental pay increasess
- Working in a growing and fast paced market
- Working with some of the biggest and most recognisable companies in the world
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities
- Real rewards based on skill level, attitude and performance
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a leading Company apply by emailing a covering letter and CV to [email protected]