Due to internal promotions in our Sydney Branch an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical and Communications Supervisor with a strong background in managing and scheduling small to medium size electrical and communication cabling projects and services. This positions also require strong computer skills specifically with Microsoft Excel.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Looking after the day to day running of our Data Centre service team based onsite
- Supervise site activities allocated to the team members
- Ensure the team members complete allocated works in accordance to specifications of the project
- Plan site activities including the setting of priorities and allocation of available resources to ensure objectives and deadlines are met
- Ensure compliance with WHS requirements
- Quantify, control, receipt and issue materials required for the timely completion of projects
- Monitor job costs
- Manage the client’s expectations and build relationships
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
Skills & Experience:
- A current A Grade Electrical Licence; and
- ACMA Licence with endorsements of Structured and Fibre Optics with a minimum of 4 years industry experience, specifically in the data centre environment, installing Power, Fibre and Copper;
- Proven management capabilities to consistently deliver high quality projects;
- Excellent customer service and verbal and written communication.
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills with proficiency Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Proven commitment to safety and quality compliance.
- Previous Data Centre communications and electrical installation experience preferable but not a must
- Revised Enterprise Agreement currently pending approval, offering some fantastic benefits, 36 hour week, incremental pay increases.
- Company vehicle
- Working in a growing and fast paced market
- Working with some of the biggest and most recognisable companies in the world
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities
- Real rewards based on skill level, attitude and performance
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a leading Company apply online today! Send your CV & Covering letter to [email protected]
Please note only those applicants that meet the above requirements will be contacted directly.