Due to continued growth in our Sydney Branch an exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Service Technician to join our experienced team.
This role will be servicing Sydney area and you will be provided a vehicle.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Taking ownership of allocated tasks and duties.
- Capacity to solve any electrical and communications issues on a site.
- Mentoring and coaching apprentices to progress into an experienced technician.
- Managing client concerns and requirements on site.
- Assembling a schedule of work and coordinating the team to work within it.
- Clear and accurate completion of worksheets.
- Ability to comprehensively follow the project managers and supervisor’s instructions
- Ability to read design drawings and specifications and follow on a job.
- Maintaining timesheets and tracking hours on the job.
- Completing OH&S Risk Assessments.
- Providing on call service as required.
- Troubleshooting, diagnose, and repair mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment while in the field.
You must have the following to apply for this role:
- Previous experience as a Service Technician.
- Electrical Licence
- ACMA Licence with endorsements of Structured and Fibre Optics.
- minimum 3 years of industry experience within the electrical and communications industry, specifically working within data centres.
- Valid drivers licence (manual licence)
- Excellent safety awareness.
- Revised Enterprise Agreement currently pending approval, offering some fantastic benefits, 36 hour week, incremental pay increases.
- Company vehicle
- Working in a growing and fast paced market
- Working with some of the biggest and most recognisable companies in the world
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities
- Real rewards based on skill level, attitude and performance
The work will be varied and interesting with the opportunity of overtime, dependent on work requirements.
So if you have a can-do attitude, with exceptional attention to detail and possess the above licences, then please apply today by sending a covering letter and CV to [email protected]