Alliance SI receives ISO Certification for Quality, Occupational Health & Safety, and Environmental
By Alliance SI Insights
We are proud to announce that Alliance SI has been officially certified to International Standards Organisation (ISO) 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental) and ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety). The certification has been awarded for the planning, implementation and management of telecommunications and electrical projects. Detail about each certification is outlined below.
ISO certification internationally recognises our company’s integrated management system and is found only in highly efficient organisations that make a commitment to continual improvement. This achievement recognises the many steps we have taken to improve our service and operations – and could not have been achieved without the committed co-operation of the our team.
Throughout the accreditation process we have developed and implemented a series of robust management systems and defined procedures in all our business areas which has enabled us to improve our overall performance and maintain a high level of quality and safety standards in everything we do.
Quality has always been at the heart of our business, and we continuously challenge ourselves to improve our services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers, while complying with regulations and safety requirements. This certification further strengthens our commitment to our Safety, Quality, to our employees and to our customers.
With thanks to our customers and suppliers for their continued commitment and loyalty, Alliance SI look forward to achieving new business heights in the months and years ahead.
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality)
ISO 9001 is based on continual improvement, a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management and the process approach.
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to our customers
ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental)
ISO 14001 provides assurance that environmental impact is being measured and improved.
- Demonstrate compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
- Incorporate environmental issues into strategic business management
- Provide a competitive and financial advantage through improved efficiencies and reduced costs
- Encourage better environmental performance of suppliers
ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety)
ISO 45001 enables organisations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
- Demonstrate our commitment to the safety of our workforce and our customers
- Ensure continual improvement of OH&S performance
- Reduce/eliminate workplace incidents/injuries
- Processes to identify hazards and manage safety risks