Alliance SI is a leading electrical and communications infrastructure company that has been designing, installing and managing quality electrical and telecommunications projects for 40 years. Our offices are in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and we offer our services to a wide range of clients throughout Australia and Internationally.
Alliance SI offers a telecommunications (Cert III Telecommunications) apprenticeship.
- The apprenticeship requires you to complete on the job and off the job training, allowing you to put your theory training into real life situations.
- You will rotate across the areas of the Company to provide you with a broad knowledge base and to enable you to determine which area you would prefer to specialise in.
- You will receive on the job training provided by qualified and highly skilled tradesman.
- A web based training log has been established to enable you to reflect on how you have put your theory based learning into practice.
- You will work as part of a Company where Safety is our overriding priority.
Apply today if you are currently completing or have completed year 12 and are a highly motivated individual that wants to succeed within the Communications industry. You have good communication skills and have the ability to listen and ask questions. You are a team player who has a can do attitude and has excellent safety awareness.
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Company where there is potential for growth personally and professionally. There are also opportunities for continued career progression. You get paid to learn and receive a nationally recognised qualification once complete.
To apply send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]