Alliance SI is a leading electrical and communications infrastructure company that has been designing, installing and managing quality electrical and telecommunications projects for 40 years. Our offices are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and we offer our services to a wide range of clients throughout Australia and Internationally.
Alliance SI has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and engaged Service Coordinator in Sydney. Reporting to Data Centre Service Manager, the role suits a career orientated individual with an established background in the delivery of electrical and communications cabling service works. With the support of the Data Centre Service Manager, the Service Coordinator is responsible for estimating and delivering electrical and communication cabling service works and driving operational success of the completion of service works and establishing and maintaining end-user relationships.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Estimating, preparation and submission of competitive and high quality tenders and quotations up to $100,000
- Planning, scheduling and resourcing, purchasing, required for the job.
- Managing site personnel with adequate information, documentation, equipment, materials, safety equipment and procedures to safely, successfully and efficiently deliver the service works.
- Ensuring compliance with Work Health and Safety and Quality Assurance.
- Liaising and coordinating with the Data Centre Service Manager, supervisors, site staff and customer to deliver service works to a high standard of quality.
- Financial tracking, control and reporting on all service works.
- Ensuring that commercial risks are mitigated / minimised in tendering and day-to-day operations.
Contact us today if you hold a current Electrical and ACMA Licence with endorsements in structured and fibre. You must have strong experience in the Electrical, Data and Communications industry, specifically within Data Centres and experience in site supervision. You must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft package. Have the ability to effectively communicate and strong customer service. Have a can do attitude, can use your own initiative and is results driven.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Company within the industry and advance your career further. The role attracts competitive remuneration along with on the job training and mentoring from a professional team. You will also have the opportunity to influence the growth of the organisation.
For further information and applications, please email Human.Resources@alliancesi.com.au