Alliance SI is a leading electrical and communications cabling contracting company that has been designing, installing and managing quality electrical and telecommunications projects for 40 years. At Alliance SI we pride ourselves on Excellence, Service, Integrity and Passion. We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and offer our services to a wide range of clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Due to continued growth a newly created opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Senior Lead Electrical Estimator to join our Sydney Branch. The role will report to the Managing Director and will be a core member of a motivated and dynamic Sales Team. This leading role will be pivotal in supporting the National Operations and Sales Teams by ensuring robust estimating processes are in place. This role will also provide the opportunity for you to train and mentor junior Estimators.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluating bid specifications and review plans and drawings;
- Compiling quotes on projects and submitting tendering documents;
- Liaising with clients and onsite construction team;
- Following through on all tender feedback regarding price and constructing new tenders to win the project;
- Working with the project managers to ensure projects are delivered on time within budget and specifications, and
- Building and fostering relationships with new and existing clients.
Ideally you will:
- Have at least 10 years’ experience in electrical estimating, specifically within commercial fit outs and hold an electrical trade qualification;
- Have strong knowledge and expertise within the electrical industry;
- Work well within a team but also can work autonomously;
- Have high levels of computer literacy and experience with using industry based software;
- Have proven experience of mentoring and coaching;
- Have a high level of commercial awareness, business development skills and strong verbal and written communication skills, and
- Have a strong record of winning profitable project and are hungry to win projects and support the growth of the business!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company, who prides itself on its safety based culture and work alongside a team of likeminded professionals. You will receive a competitive remuneration based on experience and ability. In addition, you will also be provided with a Company mobile phone and laptop and there will be flexibility regarding working location. This opportunity will provide you with a long-term career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a leading Company apply today! Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com