Alliance SI is a leading electrical and communications infrastructure company that has been designing, installing and managing quality electrical and telecommunications projects for 40 years. Our offices are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and we offer our services to a wide range of clients throughout Australia and Internationally. Alliance SI was founded on the principle that if something is worth doing it is worth doing well; an attribute our employees demonstrate every day.
Alliance SI has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and motivated Project Coordinator to join our Melbourne Branch. Reporting to the Melbourne Project Manager the role suits a career orientated individual with an established background in the delivery of electrical and communications cabling projects. With the support from the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator is responsible for estimating and delivering electrical and communication cabling projects and driving operational success through the full project cycle.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Estimating, preparation and submission of competitive and high-quality tenders,
- Project planning, scheduling resourcing and purchasing,
- Ensuring compliance with Work Health and Safety and Quality Assurance,
- Manage site personnel with adequate information, documentation, equipment, materials, safety equipment and procedures to safely, successfully and most efficiently deliver their projects,
- Liaising and coordinating with the project managers team, supervisors, site staff and customer to deliver projects to a high standard of quality,
- Financial tracking, control and reporting on all project works and
- Ensuring that commercial risks are mitigated / minimised in tendering and day-to-day operations
Contact us today if you hold a current Electrical and ACMA Licence with endorsements in structured and fibre. You must have strong experience in the Electrical, Data and Communications industry, specifically experience in site supervision. You must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft package. Have the ability to effectively communicate. Have a can do attitude, use your own initiative and is results driven.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Company within the industry and advance your career further. The role attracts competitive remuneration along with on the job training and mentoring from a professional team. You will also have the opportunity to influence the growth of the organisation.
For further information and applications, please email Human.Resources@alliancesi.com.au