Alliance SI is a leading electrical and communications infrastructure company that has been designing, installing and managing quality electrical and telecommunications projects for 40 years. Our offices are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and we offer our services to a wide range of clients throughout Australia and Internationally.
Due to continued growth we are currently seeking a commercially minded and highly motivated National Operations Manager to join the team. The Operations Manager role is a senior role with P&L responsibility reporting directly to the Managing Director. The Operations Manager is responsible for guiding the operations of the company and working with the senior executives to set the strategic direction of the overall business.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and effectively manage the day to day operations and the Project Management team,
- Work with the executive management to set and implement corporate stratagy
- Provide direction and support to Project Managers and Supervisors on matters such as operational issues and resourcing,
- Ensure there is compliance with Work Health and Safety Practices and Quality Assurance Procedures,
- Drive accountability and performance within identified areas,
- Assist with coaching and development of team members to encourage a learning culture,
- Monitor core operational KPI’s.
Contact us today if you have a proven experience within a similar role and proven experience with leading, motivating and successfully managing large teams. You have a strong knowledge and current awareness of the Electrical, Data and Telecommunications industry. You are able to demonstrate that you have had experience in divisional management. You can build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You can demonstrate a can do attitude, who is also results driven.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Company within the industry. The position attracts competitive remuneration along with working with a highly professional team. The position is multifaceted which will enable you the opportunity to influence the growth of the organisation.
For further information and applications, please email Human.Resources@alliancesi.com.au