Alliance SI is a leading electrical and communications infrastructure company that has been designing, installing and managing quality electrical and telecommunications projects for 40 years. Our offices are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and we offer our services to a wide range of clients throughout Australia and Internationally.
Due to continued growth in our Sydney Branch an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical and Communications Supervisor with a strong back ground in managing and scheduling small to medium size electrical and communication cabling projects and services.
- Supervise site activities allocated to the team members
- Ensure the team members complete allocated works in accordance to specifications of the project
- Plan site activities including the setting of priorities and allocation of available resources to ensure objectives and deadlines are met
- Ensure compliance with WHS requirements
- Quantify, control, receipt and issue materials required for the timely completion of projects
- Monitor job costs
- Manage the client’s expectations and build relationships
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
Skills & Experience:
- A current A Grade Electrical Licence; and
- ACMA Licence with endorsements of Structured and Fibre Optics with a minimum of 4 years industry experience, specifically in the data centre environment, installing Power, Fibre and Copper;
- Proven management capabilities to consistently deliver high quality projects;
- Excellent customer service and verbal and written communication;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills with proficiency Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Proven commitment to safety and quality compliance.
- Competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities
- Diversity within the role with excellent growth opportunities
- Real rewards based on skill level, attitude and performance
This is an excellent opportunity to influence the growth of the organisation and provide your technical skills within a progressive workplace.
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information and applications, please email Human.Resources@alliancesi.com.au