Due to continued growth in our Sydney Branch an exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Electrical Field Service Technician to join our experienced team. The role will be predominately completing electrical and telecommunications works including power, lighting and communications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and receive a fantastic salary based on experience and ability, work vehicle, a work mobile phone, uniform and PPE will be provided. The work will be varied and interesting with the opportunity of overtime, dependent on work requirements. There is also an opportunity to develop personally and professionally, with continued mentoring from the Project Manager.
Apply today if you:
- Hold A Grade Electrical Licence;
- ACMA Licence with endorsements of Structured and Fibre Optics with a minimum of 4 years industry experience;
- WHS White Card;
- Unrestricted Drivers Licence;
- Have a minimum 2 years of industry experience within the electrical and communications industry, specifically working within data centres and completing commercial fit outs;
- Ability to perform electrical maintenance in commercial and industrial
- Are a team player, who has a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Have excellent safety awareness and a meticulous attention to detail to maintain a high standard of workmanship.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company, who prides itself on its safety based culture and work alongside a team of likeminded professionals. You will receive a competitive remuneration based on experience and ability. This opportunity will provide you with a long-term career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a leading Company apply online today!
To apply send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Please note only those applicants that meet the above requirements will be contacted direct.